NACCHO has announced the publishing date for the 6th edition of Australia’s first national health Aboriginal newspaper, the NACCHO Health News .
Publish date 18 November 2015
Working with Aboriginal community controlled and award-winning national newspaper the Koori Mail, NACCHO aims to bring relevant information on health services, policy and programs to key industry staff, decision makers and stakeholders at the grassroots level.
While NACCHO’s website and annual report have been valued sources of information for national and local Aboriginal health care issues for many years, the launch of NACCHO Health News creates a fresh, vitalised platform that will inevitably reach your targeted audiences beyond the boardrooms.
NACCHO will leverage the brand, coverage and award-winning production skills of the Koori Mail to produce a 20-28 page three times a year, to be distributed as a ‘lift-out’ in the 14,000 Koori Mail circulation, as well as an extra 1,500 copies to be sent directly to NACCHO member organisations across Australia.
Our audited readership (Audit Bureau of Circulations) is 100,000 readers!
1. Support Australia’ first Aboriginal Health Newspaper
2. Support the Aboriginal Community Controlled organisations behind this exciting Advertising opportunity NACCHO and Koori Mail
3. Reach a huge targeted audience: National Distribution of 14,000 copies
4. Audited circulation 100,000 readers
5. Plus targeted distribution to NACCHO member services
6. Discounted member advertising rates
- Normal advertising cost $19.80 per column cm
- b. NACCHO member rates $11 per column cm
- c. NACCHO stakeholder rates $15.40 per column cm
7. Employment ads will reach employees in the ACCHO’s
8. Promoted by the Koori Mail and NACCHO media and social media
9. Advertise your organisation’s progress and health messages
10. Show your support for NACCHO!
SPECIAL AD RATES 18 November edition FOR NACCHO Members and stakeholders
Closing date for article ideas 1 October
Advertising bookings closing 15 October
Read a previous edition online.
For all editorial content and advertising artwork matters,
contact Colin Cowell Editorial consultant 0401 331 251