The 2015 NACCHO Health Summit will be held in the Gold Coast from the 16th to the 18th of June 2015.
NACCHO invites abstracts submission from its members the Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations, Affiliates and key stakeholder organisations to showcase policy frameworks, best practice and investment in Aboriginal Health. The delegates will be a representation from all over Australia in clinical practice, policy and research.
- Call for Abstracts Open – 2nd February
- All Abstracts Due – 6th March 2015
- Abstract Notifications – 6th April 2015
- Early Bird Registration Open – 20th February 2015
- Early Bird Registration Closes – 17th April 2015
- Program Released – 6th April 2015
- Summit Commences – 16th June 2015