Invitation to apply
or send this offer to someone you think could benefit.
Applications for our Community Grants program are now open and you can encourage your local children’s organisation to apply for a grant of up to $10,000.
The Group dollar matches our people’s contributions to the Staff Community Fund, which means that this year we can award $2 million in grants.
The Community Grants program assists organisations that support the health and wellbeing of Australian children.
If there’s a children’s charity close to your heart, then encourage them to apply.
What you need to tell your charity
- Applications for the Community Grants Program close on Friday 29 June 2012.
- Charities can apply online at www.commbank.com.au/grants
- To be eligible to apply, organisations need to:
- support the health and wellbeing of Australian children
- identify realistic, measurable and achievable project goals and outcomes
- be endorsed by the Australian Tax Office with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
Apply online at www.commbank.com.au/grants