Why you should be considering
The 2014 NACCHO Healthy Futures Summit
for sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
The NACCHO 2014 Summit in June at the Melbourne Convention Centre offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to build relationships with NACCHO, our affiliates, stakeholders, government and our 150 Aboriginal community controlled health organisations that are committed to improving Aboriginal health and Closing the Gap by 2030.
The theme this year is:
“Investing in Aboriginal community controlled health makes economic sense.” After reading this newsletter and obtaining our Summit Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities prospectus, we think you will agree that a sponsorship investment in the NACCHO 2014 Health Summit “makes economic sense”.
Delegates at the Summit will be looking for partnerships, products and services that will help them improve delivery of comprehensive primary health care for their patients and communities and the overall cost efficiency of their service finance and administrative delivery.
Become a sponsor and take advantage of the many excellent sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that are available to promote your organisation at Australia’s most prestigious and well-attended Aboriginal health conference.
What you will achieve by sponsoring and exhibiting?
Achieve profile and brand enhancement through your association with, and support for Australia’s national authority in comprehensive Aboriginal primary health care.
Your involvement in, and contribution to the NACCHO 2014 Summit will help you meet your business objectives:
- Network and exchange knowledge to better identify community wants and needs
- Identify prospective health sector supply and partnership opportunities
- Promote how your product or service will enhance the delivery of a sustainable Australian Aboriginal health sector
- Support Australia’s Aboriginal health capabilities by providing insightful, relevant and practical information to your clientele about your brand values and attributes
- Build community relationships and increase your company networks within the Australian Aboriginal health sector
- Increase sales through direct promotion of your business
- Promote your staff, products and services among the Aboriginal health businesses and service industries
NACCHO 2014 SUMMIT Objectives
LEARN about the latest research and developments in Aboriginal health
SHARE experiences and ideas with forward thinkers
MEET with clinicians, researchers, industry innovators and others who share the desire to deliver better health to all
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP NACCHO Member Services and state territory Affiliates will be attending the Summit so this is a perfect opportunity to interact with delegates first hand.
It is a unique opportunity for government, non-government organisations, and private industry to promote their products and services to NACCHO member services from all over Australia.
To obtain a copy of the NACCHO SUMMIT 2014 SPONSORS PROSPECTUS call NACCHO now or complete enquiry form here – See more at: http://www.naccho.org.au/events/summit-sponsors-exhibition
Only ONE available (Price on application)
This is the premier opportunity for your organisation to become the major sponsor of the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation’s (NACCHO) 2014 Healthy Futures Summit. Your organisation will have an exclusive profile for the period leading up to the Summit and at the event, with your organisation’s logo displayed in conjunction with the Summit logo.
- One complimentary exhibition stand (3m x 3m) in your preferred position from the spaces available.
- The chance to prominently display your corporate banner (to be provided by your organisation) in the main plenary room during the Summit.
- Your organization’s name/logo will be displayed in conjunction with the Summit logo in a prominent position at the Summit to ensure maximum exposure.
- As well as the following acknowledgement; “The NACCHO2014 Healthy Futures Summit is proudly supported by our Platinum Sponsor (your Company Name/logo Displayed Here)”.
- Acknowledgement as Platinum Sponsor in publicity associated with the Summit marketing.
- Your organisations logo will be prominently featured on a range of print materials (excluding pads, pens, name badges, lanyards and satchels).
- Acknowledgement as the Platinum Sponsor of the Summit on the website with a short organisational profile and a link to your organization’s website.
- Your logo will be displayed on the cover of the Summit program as the principle sponsor of the summit.
- Your logo will be displayed on the Summit name badges as the principle sponsor of the summit.
- An opportunity to address the Summit in plenary sessions.
- The opportunity to include a suitable promotional item or a piece of literature (one flyer or brochure) in the Summit satchel.
- Your organisation will receive two complimentary satchels with all the Summit information and materials.
- Three complimentary full Summit delegate registrations,
- You will also receive an additional two complimentary to the Welcome Event and Dinner with a reserved table.
- Your organisation will have access to SUMMIT delegate information
Only ONE available (price on application) This is an opportunity for your organisation to become the Gold Sponsor of the NACCHO’s 2013 Summit. Your organisation will have a high exposure for the period leading up to the event, with your organisation’s name and logo displayed in conjunction with the Summit logo.
TRADE EXHIBITION BOOTH
You will have the opportunity to offer your products and services to the entire delegation as well as all of the summit break hospitality will be held in the exhibition area. Delegates will also be encouraged to visit all stands if the Expo passport sponsorship is taken up.
SPACES ARE LIMITED AND SELL FAST (as at 9 March only 24 left)
SILVER PLATYPUS and BANDICOOT on PASSPORTS Only TWO Available
This is an opportunity not to be missed, become one of two Silver Platypus and Bandicoot Passport Sponsors of the NACCHO2014 Healthy Futures Summit. Each delegate will be given your passport at the beginning of the Summit and, if they visit of the booths and have their passport stamped they are eligible to win one of several major prizes drawn at the end of the Summit.
MORNING & AFTERNOON BREAK
Only Three Available Become the Morning & Afternoon Break Sponsor for a day at the NACCHO 2014 Summit
Only THREE Available Become the Lunch Sponsor of the NACCHO 2014 Summit for a day.
Only ONE Available
Get your business logo mobile, as this sponsorship option allows your organisation to become the Satchel Sponsor. These quality satchels will be handed to all delegates and exhibitors at the Summit.
PADS & PENS
Only One Available
Take a firm grasp of this marketing opportunity. Become the pads & pens Sponsor at the NACCHO 2014 Summit.
ADVERTISING in Summit handbook
For an additional cost you can have an advertisement printed in the Summit Handbook
. FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT $ 700 + GST
HALF PAGE ADVERTISEMENT $ 500 + GST (must be landscape)
QUARTER PAGE ADVERTISEMENT $ 400 + GST (must be portrait)
All advertisements will be printed in colour and must be according to your specifications.
For further information and pricing contact:
Josh Quarmby NACCHO SUMMIT TEAM Partnership:
Contact: 02 6246 9345