This year’s theme: Strengthening Our Future through Self Determination
The NACCHO Members’ Conference and AGM provides a forum for the Aboriginal community controlled health services workforce, bureaucrats, educators, suppliers and consumers to:
- To support sustainable approaches to health care for continued health improvement and self determination
- Present on innovative local economic development solutions to issues that can be applied to address similar issues nationally and across disciplines
- Have input and influence from the ‘grassroots’ into national and state health policy and service delivery
- Demonstrate leadership in workforce and service delivery innovation
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities essential to the Aboriginal community controlled health services in urban, rural and remote Australia
- Promote Aboriginal health research by professionals who practice in these areas and the presentation of research findings
- Develop supportive networks
- Promote good health and well-being through the delivery of health services to and by Indigenous and non-Indigenous people throughout Australia
1.Call to Action to Present the 2016 Members Conference
Closing date – COB Tuesday 8th November 2016
Dear NACCHO Member,
NACCHO is now calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from Member Services for Case Studies and Presentations for the 2016 NACCHO Members’ Conference.
This is an opportunity to show case grass roots best practice at the Aboriginal Community Controlled service delivery level. In doing so honouring the theme of this year’s NACCHO Members’ Conference ‘Strengthening Our Future through Self Determination’.
You will receive a 10% discount to the Conference, either full or day registration (does not include voting-member registration) if your EOI is successful.
We are seeking EOIs for the following Conference Sessions
2.NACCHO Partnership Opportunities
Please download the information and application package.
Please direct all correspondence in relationship to partnership opportunities to:
Phone: 02 6246 9301
123 Collins Street,
Which has 548 guest rooms & whilst a number of these rooms have currently been held for NACCHO delegates at a heavily discounted rate, these will be released for general sale to the public at scheduled intervals.
We highly recommend you book your accommodation early, which can be done via the unique online booking link.!
Ticket Registrations Available
Payment will be accepted through Event Brite on the registration form.
Invoices will be issued up to 28-days prior to the start of event. If you choose the “issue invoice” option, please note that invoices MUST be paid within 14-days of issue.
In the event that your invoice is not paid within 14-days, your registration will be cancelled. However, this will be notified to you via e-mail.
If you are registering within 14-days of the event and require an invoice please call the NACCHO secretariat on 02 6246 9301 or
Registrations received on any day of this three day event will incur a late fee of $100 per registration: credit card payment will only be accepted – an invoice will not be issued. Late registrations are also not guaranteed the full conference kit, i.e. Program, bag, t-shirt etc.
|Item||Price (ex GST)||Late registration fee (at event)Standard fee plus $100 (ex GST)|
|Voting Member (2 only per member service)||$ 890.00||$ 990.00|
|Non-Voting Member||$ 1,090.00||$1,190.00|
|Day delegate||$ 450.00||$ 550.00|
Notes on types of registration
NACCHO Voting Member – 2 per Member Service
As a member of NACCHO you are entitled to two Voting Member registrations only. Therefore, only two delegates from your organisation can register as a Voting Member.
NACCHO Non-Voting member
If you have further delegates to register, please use the Non-Voting Member registration section.
Non NACCHO members, register in this section.
Please Note: One registration per delegate only – delegates are not to share one registration. Each person attending the Members’ Conference and/or AGM is required to purchase a Registration for either the full three days or, if not attending for all three days, pay a Registration Fee for each day of attendance at the “Day Delegate” rate.