The Public Health Information Development Unit (PHIDU) has published an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Health Atlas.
This presents a range of demographic, socioeconomic, health outcomes and service use data for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples at the Indigenous Area level.
The 2016 release of the atlas includes updated data for the following:
- Estimate Resident Population (ERP) data for 2015
- Projected ERP data for 2016
- Immunisation data for 2015
- Deaths data now includes data for 2013
And new hospitalisations data for:
- Hospitalisations by principal diagnosis and age
- Ambulatory-sensitive hospitalisations
Maps for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Atlas can be found at the link below:
For those who prefer the data in a spreadsheet format, the data can be found below:
If you have any questions regarding the Social Health Atlas, our contact details can be found at the link below: