Improving NACCHO communications to members and stakeholders
To reduce the number of NACCHO Communiques we are sending out each week , we now send out on Mondays an executive summary -Save the date on important events /Conferences/training , members news, awards, funding opportunities :
Register and promote your event , send to
1.Registrations now open
Aboriginal Male Health National -NACCHO OCHRE DAY
This year NACCHO is pleased to announce the annual NACCHO Ochre Day will be held in Perth during September 2016. This year the activities will be run by the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) in partnership with both the Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) and Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service Inc.
Beginning in 2013, Ochre Day is an important NACCHO Aboriginal male health initiative. As Aboriginal males have arguably the worst health outcomes of any population group in Australia.
NACCHO has long recognised the importance of addressing Aboriginal male health as part of Close the Gap by 2030.
- There is no registration cost to attend the NACCHO Ochre Day (Day One or Two)
- There is no cost to attend the NACCHO Ochre Day Jaydon Adams Memorial Oration Dinner, (If you wish to bring your Partner to this Dinner then please indicate when you register below)
- All Delegates will be provided breakfast & lunch on Day One and morning & afternoon tea as well as lunch on Day Two.
- All Delegates are responsible for paying for and organising your own travel and accommodation.
For further information please contact Mark Saunders;
2. Aboriginal Health Newspaper Editorial and Advertising closes 17 June
Send your Aboriginal Health issue message to Canberra for
#HealthElection16 26 days to go
Advertising and editorial is invited from
All political parties
NACCHO 150 Members and Affiliates
Stakeholders/ Aboriginal organisations
Peak Health bodies
Closing 17 June for publishing election week 29 June
Contact Tel 0401 331 251
3. NACCHO AGM: Save a date : Please note revised dates 6-8 December 2016 Melbourne Further details
4.The 23rd National Australian Health Promotion Association Conference
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee it is our pleasure to welcome you to the 23rd National Australian Health Promotion Association Conference.
John Gregg NACCHO COO will be a keynote speaker
This Conference will be one to be remembered: