Who and why you should attend?
The conference provides a forum for the Aboriginal community controlled health services workforce, bureaucrats, educators , suppliers and consumers to:
- Present on innovative local economic development solutions to issues that can be applied to address similar issues nationally and across disciplines
- Have input and influence from the ‘grassroots’ into national and state health policy and service delivery
- Demonstrate leadership in workforce and service delivery innovation
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities essential to the Aboriginal community controlled health services in urban, rural and remote Australia
- Promote Aboriginal health research by professionals who practice in these areas and the presentation of research findings
- Develop supportive networks
- Promote good health and well-being through the delivery of health services to and by Indigenous and non-Indigenous people throughout Australia
Transport Assistance to get to Terrigal
Online Registration Information:
Ticket Prices : On registration members will need a promotion code for member rates (see above)
If you need help contact Jessica Mitchell Events Manager 02 6246 9319 or EMAIL
|Ticket Category||Price Inc GST|
All prices are inclusive of GST and ticketing Fees.
– See more at: http://www.naccho.org.au